- Matt Chandler (via rainydaysandblankets)
boys are so cute and they dont know they’re so cute so they smile and smirk and cock their heads to the side and smile at you and they bite their lips and when they stretch, you can see their stomach, and that little line of hair going to their belly button and down to their crotch and some of them run their fingers through their hair and make it all messy on purpose and sometimes their hands are really big and that makes me happy
if your best friend is a cutie clap your hands
*HANDS CATCH ON FIRE*
- Receptionist: Don't you feel like your generation is just lazy?
- Me: Lazy? I'd say apathetic.
- Receptionist: Isn't it the same?
- Me: No. My generation is criticized and toiled with, and I don't see why not - just turn on the TV and watch what they're feeding us. But my generation is not lazy. My generation fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. My generation fought for womens rights in a fury that hadn't been seen since the 19th Amendment. My generation got our first black President elected. My generation fought for Gay rights for the first time in American history. And with all that, we are apathetic, and that's because things aren't going to be better for us down the road. We are the first generation expected to make less than our parents. We are the first generation to see America lose its status as a super power. We've lived through the worst economic times since the Great Depression, and are forced to take out thousands of dollars in student loans at the same time, all while our college degrees slowly turn into a highschool diploma. We've done plenty, and expect nothing. So no, I wouldn't say we're lazy, just apathetic.